Taba Realty offers Kauai property management services for residential and commercial real estate. We offer you “peace of mind” by treating your rental property as if it were our own. We are dedicated to providing quality service to protect your investment.
Highlights of our Kauai property management services include:
- Landlord Consultation – Provide knowledge and insight into maximizing rental income and adhering to all landlord-tenant codes.
- Marketing the Property – We advertise the property on various rental websites on the internet to maximize exposure and minimize vacancy.
- Tenant Selection – We personally meet all interested individuals while showing your property to get a better feel for each applicant to aid in our tenant selection process. We also conduct a thorough screening of all applicants to verify their reliability, job security, financial responsibility and quality of character.
- Formal Rental Agreements – We use a Rental Agreement created for the use of members of the Hawaii Association of Realtors that clearly explains all the tenant’s obligations.
- Property Inspections – We regularly inspect your property to maintain its condition and help prevent minor issues from becoming major headaches.
- Qualified Resources – We provide you with reputable resources for all of your maintenance needs. We only work with credible businesses to ensure quality work on your investment.
- Collection & Disbursement of Monies Owed – Rent collection is due on the 1st of every month with a few days grace period. All monies owed to the owner will be promptly distributed according to the agreed upon method of disbursement.
- Future Sales – We also offer services for the future of your rental should you decide to sell the property.
Our marketing strategy includes a detailed description of the rental and its features along with quality photos to enhance the advertisement and peak the interest of prospective tenants.
If you have a piece of Kauai real estate you need managed or have any questions about our other services, please feel free to contact us at (808) 742-7110. We look forward to helping you with all your Kauai real estate and Kauai property management needs.
“Your breadth and depth of real estate knowledge, your consideration of my situation and needs, and your competent handling of challenges has been and remains a true blessing. Your service is ethical, efficient and energetic. I am most appreciative and impressed. Your courtesy, careful planning and considerate attention to detail in finding and maintaining appropriate rental tenants have also been superlative. Thank you.”
“We have total confidence in the ability and integrity of the staff and management of Taba Realty to manage our rental well; to care for our concerns as well as the needs of the renters in a timely and prudent manner. Rented property with no lapses; worry-free management. Excellent communication and follow-thru.”
Ray & Sylvia Koshi
“We highly recommend Matt Taba and his team for any and all property management and all real estate matters. Matt managed our home in Kalaheo for over 3 years and consistently found qualified and delightful tenants for us. He managed the property and stayed on top of all problems that arose so that we could have less to worry about since we were living on the mainland during that time. Again, we would highly recommend Matt and his team.”
Becky Howell and Mike Vallee
ELFIN FOREST, CA
“The best thing that happened to us was finding Matt Taba as our property manager. His professionalism and efficiency deserves a 5-star rating! During the first few years of owning our rental property, we had a horrible experience with another property manager. Luckily, we found Matt Taba and his company has brought back our trust and peace of mind. He has exceeded our expectations a thousand times!
Highlights of his work include rent money deposited on time, month after month. He is quick to respond to emails and phone calls, not just to the tenants but also to us, property owners. Solutions to house repairs are on point and effective. He conducts site visits regularly and provides reports. At the end of each year, he provides an annual statement with all figures needed for tax purposes.
Thank you Matt and company! My husband and I appreciate your work very much!”
Ana and Tom Segovia
Santa Clara, CA